I'm trying to create a simplest example of this but I have a situation
where I:

1. Load a workbook with a conditional.
2. Create a FormulaEvaluator for that workbook.
3. Create a ConditionalFormattingEvaluator for that workbook and evaluator.
4. Create a Cell for a cell in the workbook that has formatting.
5. Call getConditionalFormattingForCell for that CFE made in #3 and the
cell made in #4.
6. POI returns a "NullPointerException java.utilCalendar.setTime
(Calendar.java:1770)

I can't figure out how 6 could be happening, but I have figured out WHEN it
happens. This particular sheet has four conditional formatting rules. They
apply to ranges on the sheet, but whenever I try to pull the conditional
for a cell in the range not in the first row, the error in 6 occurs.

For example, one range applies to =$S$11:$S$34 and if I pull the
conditional for S11, no problem. If I pull for S12, I get the error in 6.
Another example range would be =$L$11:$S$34, and I can pull for L11, M11,
N11, all the way to S11, with no problem. But if I do L12, M12, L13,
whatever...that's when the Calendar.java error pops up.

The conditions in place for some of the ranges are ultra-simple:

=$O11=0
=$E11=0

I did find some date-based conditionals (the only thing I could think that
would cause the error) so I removed those and I'm still getting the errors.

Any thoughts?
--

*Blake Watson*

*PNMAC*