Dear All.

with David's help I have been able to read that XLSX correctly and I
will incorporate the following lines in SQLSHEET (XLSX JDBC driver) in
order to avoid such problems in the future:

// @author David Law <david....@apconsult.de>
private static final MathContext CTX_NN_15_EVEN = new MathContext(15,
RoundingMode.HALF_EVEN);
final String rawValue = xssfCell.getRawValue();
final BigDecimal rawBig = new BigDecimal(rawValue, CTX_NN_15_EVEN);

double result = rawBig.doubleValue();

// returns 0.1066913 as expected

Best regards
Andreas