Good Morning Andreas and Team,

thank you for the great work.
We use POI 5 snapshot in our life environments for some time already
(because we write very large files). Lots of different usecases:

1) reading from file into database
2) evaluating formulas
3) writing (formatted) reports
4) open the built spreadsheets in LibreOffice, Gnumeric and all
versions of MS Excel
5) tested it with SQLSheet (an Excel sheet based JDBC driver)
6) tested with Java 11 and Java 8 (but not with Java 14/15)

Although we do not create charts. And we use only the spreadsheet
document.
So from our point of view, it is stable and matured and works extremely
well.

Thank you again and cheers
Andreas