Greetings.

On Sat, 2021-10-30 at 18:03 +0200, Dominik Stadler wrote:
> If you use multi-threading in your big application,

Nope, not within this particular Spreadsheet builder.

>  you have to ensure that
> a single Workbook is never used in multiple threads at the same time.

Yes, am fully aware of that.

> I have prepared a small change which avoid cases where sheets are
> added
> while FormulaEvaluator is in use.

Certainly good, but I still maintain my point, that I have added all
the sheets first before I evaluated anything.
Although it is on me to trigger this problem reliably.

I have also tried what happens, when a referenced sheet indeed does not
exist. But this throws a different and precise Sheet Missing exception
and is different from my observation.
Will keep experimenting.

> So as far as I see your best bet for now is to check for multi-
> threaded
> access and maybe use "clearAllCachedResultValues()" before evaluating
> formulas.

I need the evaluation for Column Autosizing only.
So simple wrapping the call into a Try/Catch block works good enough
for me.

Have a great weekend and thanks for your help and support!
Andreas