Hello, i am trying to set new UR 0.7.0 with  predictionio 0.12.0 but all
atempts are failing.

I cannot set in engine’s spark config section „es.config” as i get such error:
org.elasticsearch.index.mapper.MapperParsingException: object mapping for
[sparkConf.es.nodes] tried to parse field [es.nodes] as object, but found a
concrete value

If i don’t set this up engine fail to train because it cannot find
elasticsearch on localhost as it’s running on a separate machine
Caused by: org.elasticsearch.hadoop.rest.EsHadoopNoNodesLeftException:
Connection error (check network and/or proxy settings)- all nodes failed; tried
[[localhost:9200]]

Passing es.nodes via cli –conf es.nodes=elasticsearch doesn’t help either :/
pio train -- --conf es.nodes=elasticsearch --driver-memory 8g --executor-memory
8g

Anyone would give any advice what am i doing wrong ?
I have separate docker containers for hadoop,hbase,elasticsearch,pio

Same setup was working fine on 0.10 and UR 0.5

Thanks,
Wojciech Kowalski