From: Anuj Kumar <anuj.ku...@timesinternet.in> <anuj.ku...@timesinternet.in>
Date: June 19, 2018 at 1:28:11 AM
To: p...@occamsmachete.com <p...@occamsmachete.com> <p...@occamsmachete.com>
Cc: user@predictionio.apache.org <user@predictionio.apache.org>
<user@predictionio.apache.org>, actionml-u...@googlegroups.com
<actionml-u...@googlegroups.com> <actionml-u...@googlegroups.com>
Subject:  Re: java.util.NoSuchElementException: head of empty list when
running train

Tried with basic engine.json mentioned at UL site examples. Seems to work
but got stuck at "pio deploy" throwing following error

[ERROR] [OneForOneStrategy] Failed to invert: [B@35c7052

before that "pio train" was successful but gave following error. I suspect
because of this reason "pio deploy" is not working. Please help

[ERROR] [HDFSModels] File /models/pio_modelAWQXIr4APcDlNQi8DwVj could only
be replicated to 0 nodes instead of minReplication (=1).  There are 0
datanode(s) running and no node(s) are excluded in this operation.

at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.blockmanagement.BlockManager.chooseTarget4NewBlock(BlockManager.java:1726)

at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSDirWriteFileOp.chooseTargetForNewBlock(FSDirWriteFileOp.java:265)

at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSNamesystem.getAdditionalBlock(FSNamesystem.java:2565)

at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.NameNodeRpcServer.addBlock(NameNodeRpcServer.java:829)

at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.protocolPB.ClientNamenodeProtocolServerSideTranslatorPB.addBlock(ClientNamenodeProtocolServerSideTranslatorPB.java:510)

at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.protocol.proto.ClientNamenodeProtocolProtos$ClientNamenodeProtocol$2.callBlockingMethod(ClientNamenodeProtocolProtos.java)

at
org.apache.hadoop.ipc.ProtobufRpcEngine$Server$ProtoBufRpcInvoker.call(ProtobufRpcEngine.java:447)

at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Server$RpcCall.run(Server.java:850)

at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Server$RpcCall.run(Server.java:793)

at
org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1840)

at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Server$Handler.run(Server.java:2489)

--
-
Best,