Hi!

In my company we use predictionio with universal-recommender and also
develop some custom engines for our needs.
Recently I've noticed a few problems in our development process:

1. We distribute source code directly on production servers and then build
it with "pio build". But can we integrate more common CI approach? For
example build binaries with Jenkins, store it in Artifactory and then just
pull jars on production servers for training/serving parts.

2. Some of our engines share common code and that would be great to migrate
on scala multi-modules project structure instead of copying the same
snippet every time, e.g.:

common/
engine1/
engine2/
build.sbt

But as far as I understand, "pio build" phase required build.sbt file to be
located exactly under engine directory.

Just want to understand our options here. Can we organise things that way?
I think we can if somehow migrate from "pio build" to "sbt assembly". But
it is not clear to me what "pio build" is doing apart of building jar.

Thank you,
George