For me, the latency of model evaluation is more important than training
latency. This holds true for retraining / model updates as well. I would
say that the "evaluation / prediction" latency is the most critical one.

Your point regarding 3) is very interesting for me. I have 2 types of data:

   - low volume information about a customer
   - high volume usage data

The high volume data will require aggregation (e.g. spark SQL) prior the
model can be evaluated. Here, a higher latency would be OK.
Regarding the low volume data: some features will require some sort of SQL
for extraction.

Kenneth Chan <kenn...@apache.org> schrieb am Di., 27. Sep. 2016 um
07:43 Uhr: