RE Elasticsearch, there is no need to have the clustername and hostname the
same, in fact I have never done this and we run larger clusters of ES. Are you
using /etc/hosts or something other than DNS to resolve the hostname or some
other mechanism?

I guess if it’s working, it’s not an immediate issue but just wanted to make
that clear.

On Apr 10, 2017, at 8:27 AM, Marius Rabenarivo <mariusrabenar...@gmail.com>