65000 orders. 100.000 items. Not many items per order.
80.000 products. Only 20.000 are sold at least once.
85.000 customers. Half of the customers have bought at least one product
according to this trainingsdata.
1500 categories.
150 manufactures.

Currently a maximum of 5 properties for the products and customers.

What setup do you recommend?