I’ll check that, thanks.

On May 15, 2017, at 10:10 AM, Bolmo Joosten <bolmo.joos...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks for sharing!

V0.6.0 training failed on one of our mock data sets. (Mahout: Incompatible
operand geometry). In my case it fails if a user id has purchase event, but no
view event.

Input data:
Purchase (userid, itemid
A, 1
B, 3
C, 3

A, 1
B, 2
C, 2

If I remove the last event from view, training fails.

Bolmo

On Sun, May 14, 2017 at 9:01 AM Pat Ferrel <p...@occamsmachete.com