Hi,

1.
I already used similar product template for experimenting.
https://predictionio.incubator.apache.org/templates/similarproduct/quickstart/

For UR, are the data queries for the eventserver about the same, but can take
more properties? In my case three events. Set users, set items and set buys.

2.
I have coordinates for the users. Is this supported as property?

Note: in my case I like to make predictions by user id and by an array of item
ids which is supported, also for products that are never bought for cold start.
I have item properties like category id, manufacturer id, label and price
range.

Thanks in advance