1) Yes, of course. Use UTF-8 encoding.

2) I don’t understand this question. The UR is not a search engine, what kind
of recommendation are looking for? The best recommendation from a list of
items? The best recommendation that contains some text in the “subtext”? Not
sure what you mean by “subtext”

Your query below would not work but if you wish to supply a list of items and
get similar items then use an Item-set query. To get complimentary items like
for shopping carts, you need to input and train differently but this is also a
fully supported feature.

On Sep 13, 2017, at 1:09 PM, Saarthak Chandra <chandra.saart...@gmail.com>