Hi team,

Can someone guide how I can add SparkContext into the predict method. I am
using unique ids that I gather from Query and pulling back additional
attributes from the PEventStore and am getting an error that "sc" cannot be
found. When I add SparkContext to the method I get the following error.

Can anyone provide direction here?

Thank you

Adding SparkContext eliminates the first error but produces another.

  def predict(sc: SparkContext, model: RFModel, query: Query):
PredictedResult = {

    val featureIndex = model.featureIndex
    val featureCategoricalIntMap = model.featureCategoricalIntMap

    val responses: List[PredictionResponses] = query.predictionRequests
    .map {
        Predictions =>

            val oppPost = PEventStore.aggregateProperties(
              appName = sys.env("PIO_EVENTSERVER_APP_NAME"),
              entityType = "Opportunity"
            )(sc)

First error when sc: SparkContext is not added to the method parameters:

not found: value sc
[INFO] [Engine$] [error]             )(sc)
[INFO] [Engine$] [error]               ^

Error after adding SparkContext:

class RFAlgorithm needs to be abstract, since method predict in class
P2LAlgorithm of type (model: org.template.liftscori
ng.RFModel, query: org.template.liftscoring.Query)org.template.liftscoring
.PredictedResult is not defined
[INFO] [Engine$] [error] class RFAlgorithm(val ap: RFAlgorithmParams)
[INFO] [Engine$] [error]       ^
[INFO] [Engine$] [error] one error found
[INFO] [Engine$] [error] (compile:compileIncremental) Compilation failed
[INFO] [Engine$] [error] Total time: 6 s, completed Oct 5, 2017 2:44:51 PM

*Shane Johnson | 801.360.3350 <(801)%20360-3350>*
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/shanewjohnson> | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/shane.johnson.71653>