Hi,

I'm unable to connect to my KMS service since upgrading from HDP 2.4.2 to HDP
2.5.3.

I haven't drastically changed any configurations since the upgrade however when
I click "Test Connection" this error message appears:

-->
Connection Failed.
Unable to retrieve any files using given parameters, You can still save the
repository and start creating policies, but you would not be able to use
autocomplete for resource names. Check ranger_admin.log for more info.

org.apache.ranger.plugin.client.HadoopException: {
"RemoteException" : {
"message" : "User:ranger not allowed to do 'GET_KEYS'",
"exception" : "AuthorizationException",
"javaClassName" : "org.apache.hadoop.security.authorize.AuthorizationException"
}
}.
{
"RemoteException" : {
"message" : "User:ranger not allowed to do 'GET_KEYS'",
"exception" : "AuthorizationException",
"javaClassName" : "org.apache.hadoop.security.authorize.AuthorizationException"
}
}.
<--

Where is the ranger_admin.log file located? There is no sign of it in
/var/log/ranger/admin.

Thanks,
Dale