Hi all,
I am trying to setup ranger with hive .
Ranger admin and usersync done but th issue is on hive plugin.
I installed ranger via hdp package of* ranger-2-6-2-0-205-hive-plugin *
this will install the latest ranger version of *0.7.**
after the setup is done i added my username in ranger hive policy and
selected all.

while executing select query from beeline i am getting this error for my
user , as well as for the admin.

WARN   [HiveServer2-Handler-Pool: Thread-85]: thrift.ThriftCLIService (:())
- Error executing statement:

org.apache.hive.service.cli.HiveSQLException: Error running query:
java.lang.AbstractMethodError:
org.apache.ranger.authorization.hive.authorizer.RangerHiveAuthorizer.needTransform()Z

Thanks & Regards
Amithsha