From: reetika agrawal <agrawal.reetika...@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 at 12:11 AM
To: "user@ranger.apache.org" <user@ranger.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Question on Ranger Hive Row filtering and Column Masking

Hi Madhan,

Thank you for your reply.

As you mentioned, when I tried creating multiple policies for the same
table/column I got the same error-

Error Code : 3010 Another policy already exists for matching resource:
policy-name=[testdb.testtable.col1], service=[test_hive]

I don't see this option of overriding the policy though in my ranger, Is it
something which comes with the latest version of Ranger? I am using 0.7.1
version of the ranger.

Another question on Rowfiltering policy creation, If I have some policy created
something like below,

Here in this case how WHERE clause restriction will be applied on custKey
column for user admin? Will it have custKey>300 AND custKey>100 or something
else?

Thanks & Regards,

Reetika