Hi.  Is this the proper forum to ask questions about Ranger Plug-ins?  If
not, please point me to a better resource.

I'm new to Ranger, and trying to create a Plug-in for Ranger to support my
company's database ("Kinetica").  (I'm sorry if I use incorrect terminology
in my question)

I have Ranger running in Docker, and can connect to it, etc.

I created a Jar file, and have uploaded it to the Docker image.

I created a user in Ranger (to assign to policies, I hope).

I created a config file, and have sent it to Ranger, and my Service now
appears in the Service Manager list.

I created an instance of my Service using my configured parameter.

So-far, so good.

I'm trying to add a Policy for my service.  I click "Add New Policy", and
add a Policy Name ("aaa"), a Table Name (the parameter for my service), and
under Allow Conditions I type the user name in "Select User" (which it
finds), and select a permission in "Permissions" (and it seems to correctly
know my service's permissions from my config).

When I click "Add" (at the bottom of the window) I get:

Error! Error Code : 3026 Resource list was empty or contains null. At least
one resource must be specified

Note that the "Resources" section only has one text box, and I have typed
something in it, so it is not empty.  But it is not filling-in, or
displaying options, like the "User" field is doing.  I originally had
"mandatory" and "lookupSupported" as "true" in the config, but have changed
them both to "false" (and then deleted and re-added the Service) and still
get this error.

I'm not positive my Jar (i.e., lookupResrouce() method) is being called.
I've added:

              Logger LOG = LoggerFactory.getLogger("kinetica");

And various 'LOG.info(".")' statements in my Jar, but I'm not sure where
they would be logged, or how to configure Ranger to have them be logged.
Also, I currently have the lookupResrouce() method always return at least 2
hard-coded table names.

I've tried searching for answers to these, especially in the Ranger Wiki,
but have been unable to find answers.  Thank you for any help or pointers
you can provide.

--

*The contents of this email message and any attachments are the property
of Kinetica DB, Inc. and may contain confidential or privileged information