Hi,

I'm working on integrating Apache Ranger with Windows AD using usersync. I
can sync users and groups from AD to Apache Ranger; however, when I try to
log in with an AD user to the Apache Ranger Admin page, I get the wrong
password error. I've provided the AD user with an admin role on the Apache
Ranger, but it is not working. Could anyone please help me with this?

Regards,
*Karthik Suvarnasa*
EPIC Engineering & Consulting Group, LLC
1049 Willa Springs Drive, Ste. 1001, Winter Springs, FL 32708
(cell) 860-776-7951 |  (work) 407-381-3742
Web: www.epicgroupllc.com