Just a follow-up question though : is there a way to define several dnpattern
values ? Because the users are located into two different sections of my
LDAP, so I have the following patterns :
CN={0},OU=External,OU=Users,DC=cmb,DC=blabla,DC=org  and
CN={0},OU=Internal,OU=Users,DC=cmb,DC=blabla,DC=org and I want LDAP
authentication to work for both.
Best regards,

Loïc CHANEL
Technical leader Big Data