Hi,

Actually, I still have to modify it, but I will complete it as I go further
in Hadoop secured ecosystem deployment.

The principal thing I wanted to document was the way to use Apache Knox, as
I noticed some mistakes in the URLs for Knox usage described by the
documentations I found on the Web (like unnecessary "/api").
But as I am working on the deployment of a fully secured multi-tenant
cluster providing services such as Spark, Hive and HBase, I will have to
provide some documentation describing how to deploy Apache Ranger to manage
security on these components.

Therefore, that documentation should improve and complete what I started to
write on Confluence.

Regards,

Loïc

Loïc CHANEL