From:  Sachin Janani <sachin_jan...@persistent.com>
Date:  Sunday, December 6, 2015 at 11:22 PM
To:  "user@ranger.incubator.apache.org" <user@ranger.incubator.apache.org>
Subject:  Ranger public  Rest APIs not working for Policies for custom plugin

Hi,

I have created one custom plugin for a service in Ranger and I am trying to
create a policy for that. I am able to create a policy for that plugin from the
UI but when I try to create a policy from REST API then it is not getting
created. Following is the REST API I am using for creating policy:

http://<ranger_host>:port/service/public/api/policy

but if I create a policy with the following API: http:// <ranger_host>:port
/plugins/policies

then it’s getting created properly. Is this a bug in the APIs or am I missing
anything?

Regards,

Sachin Janani

DISCLAIMER ========== This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential
information which is the property of Persistent Systems Ltd. It is intended
only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy,
print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message.
Persistent Systems Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.