From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Craig
McClanahan
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2006 3:51 PM
To: user@shale.apache.org
Subject: Re: variable resolver/dependency injection problem

On 8/21/06, Fausey,Jonathan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I used the shale-framework-1.0.3-SNAPSHOT, which I downloaded on July
> 27.
>
> I'd be happy to test a newer snapshot or nightly shale-framework
> build, but I can't find one...

Wow ... that's wierd ... its[1] got the sample apps but not the
framework.
I'll see what I can do about pushing out a daily build of the framework
stuff this afternoon.  In the mean time, you could grab one of the
samples if you wanted, and rip shale-core.jar and shale-tiger.core etc.
out of the WEB-INF/lib directory of the war file.

Craig

[1]  http://people.apache.org/builds/shale/nightly/