On 9/8/06, Baker,Jonathan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Your welcome, I'm glad I could help.  I basically ran line by line
through the tiles code for an entire day to figure out why things were
not displaying.

Bob and/or Jonathan... if you have time, please share what you learned
on the wiki:

  http://wiki.apache.org/shale/ShaleAndTiles

I added a link to this thread, but I'm still not entirely sure whether
there's a problem in Tiles 2 (should the 'type' attribute really be
required?) or if it's just something that needs documentation.

I'll take that up with Greg on struts-dev, though. :)

--
Wendy