>From: Randahl Fink Isaksen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> From messages on other lists it seems Facelets has more of a following
> and is more widely accepted as the right choice. I also noticed that
> support for facelets is being built into NetBeans.

Facelets does indeed have the majority.  However, if Jacob or I had excepted
the mandated "right choice", there wouldn't be any other choices :--)

I think that it's interesting that the JSF specification was not specifically
written to support JSP.  It was even troublesome to implement.  The design was
not compromised to fit a specific templating strategy.  This is choice!

BTW, Ryan Wynn is working on an eclipse plugin to support Clay's XML.

Gary

> R.

Gary