On 11/7/06, Torsten Krah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hm seconds after posting it and reading the configs xx times i saw the
change in dialog-config.xml, its not any longer <scxmldialogs>, but
<dialogs> , thx to me ;)

<snip/>

Sorry, I changed the root element. I try to update the site
documentation whenever I make any changes (that should matter to
others) so please look at:

http://shale.apache.org/shale-dialog-scxml/

if you suspect that is the case (I don't really expect to make any
changes that might break existing configs anymore, but until this
module is released, its not set in stone).

A comment below:

Torsten

Am Dienstag, den 07.11.2006, 17:08 +0100 schrieb Torsten Krah:
> Got it working once, but now i don't find out whats going wrong since
> i've changed some dialog configs, the log says:
>
>  WARN http-8080-Processor25
> org.apache.shale.dialog.scxml.SCXMLDialogManager - No dialog
> configuration information present.  No default configuration found
> at: /WEB-INF/dialog-config.xml.  No embedded configuration found at:
> META-INF/dialog-config.xml
>  ERROR http-8080-Processor25
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[Catalina].[localhost].[/app] -
> No definition for dialog name 'newadmin' can be found
>

> web.xml:
>
>       <context-param>

<param-name>org.apache.shale.dialog.scxml.CONFIGURATION</param-name>
>               <param-value>/WEB-INF/dialog-config.xml</param-value>
>       </context-param>

<snip/>

If you're using the canonical name of the dialog config file, which
you are here, then you can leave out the web.xml clutter, the dialog
manager will check there in any case.

-Rahul