Hi all,

I've read that the s:token tag must now be the last component in the
form's child compnents.
I was hoping that perhaps there is an autmatic way to get all forms to
use the token tag, without me having to remember to put in the page
source as the last component.

I tried a FormRenderer class that extends the JSF FormRenderer that
attempted to add a Token component as the last child of the form.  It
didn't work - probably since the calling class has already established
the list of components to render without expecting to have new ones
appened.

Any ideas?
Perhaps a s:form tag that has a singleSubmit=true attribute?
Some other way to insert a component in a tree that has already
started to render?

Thanks,
Jason