Ok, thanks Wendy. Also a dependency with myfaces 1.1.0 is being downloaded
from commons-chain...

On 11/24/06, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 11/24/06, Enrique Medina Montenegro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I found an annoying dependency (for my project) inside the pom.xml in
the
> META-INF folder that makes reference to MyFaces 1.1.1. My problem is I
end
> up by having both those JARs and 1.1.2, which are the real ones I want
in my
> application.

Unfortunately, you'll need to use <exclusions> in your own project's
pom to get rid of the unwanted dependencies.

(The MyFaces dependencies are now marked 'provided' so that this won't
be a problem in future Shale releases.)

--
Wendy