Yes Craig, subclassing BasicDialogContext could be sufficient for me.

Thanks a lot
Mario

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Craig
McClanahan
Sent: 4 dicembre 2006 18.04
To: user@shale.apache.org
Subject: Re: How know current State?

On 12/4/06, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Craig, why the programmer or common base class have to implement some
> stuff to decide if the user can go from Page1 to Page2 if I have
already
> setted in dialog manager config?

Because it is *not* necessarily settled in the dialog manager config,
for
the entire lifetime of your application.  What happens when you refine
your
dialog configuration later, to adapt to changing requirements?  You just
broke everything, because the connections are too fragile.   That is bad
architectural design, in my opinion.

Using the component I wrote, the programmer does not know what
> happen....is the component that decide basing on the dialog
manager...is
> just one single point of dependency injection to dialog manager.
>
> Please, give us the possibility to know this information.......

At this point, the farthest I would feel comfortable going is making it
little easier to subclass BasicDialogContext to add this kind of access
in
your own custom subclass.  I am not planning on adding this access
directly,
because I do not want to encourage developers to do what you are wanting
do.

Craig