On 12/11/06, Meyer, Stefan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to use the trinidad dialog. View ids with a prefix of
"dialog:" are handled in a special way. It seems that shale also uses
this naming convention. Is it possible to change the prefix in shale, so
that I can use shale and the trinidad dialog framework side by side?

Oops.

The capability to override this prefix was there in the initial
implementation of dialogs in Shale, but got inadvertently dropped when we
refactored the functionality.  It's an easy fix to put this capability back
in ... could you do me a favor and file an RFE in our issue tracking
system[1]?  That way, you'll get notified when it actually gets fixed.

Craig