From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Craig
McClanahan
Sent: 27 dicembre 2006 23.13
To: user@shale.apache.org
Subject: Re: Servlet 2.3 / JSP 1.2 abandoned?

On 12/27/06, Adam Koch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm interested in the Remoting and Dialog Manager.

Taking a quick skim through the code, I do not see anything in either of
these modules that requires Servlet 2.4 or later at the moment --
although I
am not really in favor of officially reducing the stated minimums to
something that is two Java EE versions behind the current one.

Two modules that absolutely require Servlet 2.4 are the View Controller
and
Tiger (which also requires Java SE 5).

Craig

original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.