From: Kito D. Mann [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2007 11:30 AM
To: user@shale.apache.org
Subject: RE: state tracking for jsp:include's

Joost,

Looking at the issues you're having, it looks like you need one or more
other objects in a different scope (such as session). For example, if you
had a session-scoped "visit" object that was injected into your backing
beans, it could store state inbetween requests, and your backing beans could
just updated it whenever there was some information that needed stick around
longer.

Another aproach would be to use scopes in the dialog manager; someone else
on this list can tell you more about that.

Kito D. Mann - Author, JavaServer Faces in Action
http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces FAQ, news, and info

* Sign up for the JSF Central newsletter!
http://oi.vresp.com/?fid=ac048d0e17 *