Well, jMaki's built-in JSF support is pretty limited -- it has a generic
component that isn't particularly JSF-friendly or easy to use. It also
doesn't integrate well with server-side data models. According to Craig,
he's working on changing this, so the situation may change soon.

I tend to prefer JSF components that hava AJAX functionality -- they
integrate much better with JSF applications in my opinion.

Kito D. Mann ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Author, JavaServer Faces in Action
http://www.virtua.com - JSF/Java EE consulting, training, and mentoring
http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces FAQ, news, and info