I have a question about the org.apache.shale.view.ExceptionHandler
interface.  Comments in the Shale Wiki indicate that Shale "...can
optionally do a RequestDispatcher.forward() call to the context relative
path of an error display page..."  How do I invoke the option to forward
to my error page?

I've created my ExceptionHandler class (code below) and configured it
successfully.  I also configured this parameter in my web.xml:

<context-param>

<param-name>org.apache.shale.view.EXCEPTION_DISPATCH_PATH</param-name>
       <param-value>/exceptionViewer.jsf</param-value>
</context-param>

ExceptionHandler code:

public class WebEnabledExceptionHandler implements ExceptionHandler {

    public WebEnabledExceptionHandler(){
    }

    public void handleException(Exception exception) {
        System.out.println("Shale ExceptionHandler: " +
exception.getMessage());
        // How do I forward to the error page?
    }
}

Thanks!

E-Mail messages may contain viruses, worms, or other malicious code. By reading
the message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full
responsibility for taking protective action against such code. Sender is not
liable for any loss or damage arising from this message.

It is intended solely for the addressee(s). Access to this e-mail by anyone
else is unauthorized.