Thank you Matthias.

I removed this filter, but no way.

The problem is resolved when I remove all shale and
ajax4jsf librairies from /WEB-INF/lib.

I've put a custom Listener for logging purpose and the
difference I see is :
- it works fine if viewroot is
javax.faces.component.UIViewRoot.
- it doesn't work if viewroot is different (i.e. :
org.apache.shale.view.faces.ShaleViewRoot).

I'll continue to debug my app, but if anyone has
resolved this kind of problem I'll be most gratefull
for the tips, I'm really having a hard time with this
JSF stuff.

--- Matthias Wessendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit :

> I saw you are using the Spring
> CharacterEncodingFilter.
> In Trinidad we saw issues when that one is in front
> of the Trinidad
> (Adf Faces) Filter
>
> I think your issue is related to the ordering of the
> filters.
>
> -Matthias

Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur
Yahoo! Questions/Réponses
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com