Fra: Richard Eggert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 17. februar 2007 21:54
Til: user@shale.apache.org
Emne: Dynamically-selectable HTML templates

In an application I'm working on, I'm trying to implement a mechanism by
which the exact HTML template file that is used for a given page is
dependent upon a configurable (at a minimum, by the person deploying the
application, but ideally, in the profile of each user) parameter such that
although the actual information displayed by a given page remains the same,
the layout and formatting of the page may vary according to the site "theme"
selected by the site owner and/or user preferences.  After doing some
experimenting, I discovered that expressions are not allowed in the jsfid
attribute of the "clay" JSP tag.  Is there some other way of implementing
this?  Is what I'm trying to do even feasible with Clay?

Rich Eggert
Member of Technical Staff
Proteus Technologies, LLC
http://www.proteus-technologies.com