sorry for wrong subject sentence... i meant converter/validator TAGS...
converters/validators already exist with no problem...

On 3/6/07, Hasan Turksoy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

hi all,

i'm using shale.1.0.4 version... when i looked at converters.tld,
javadocs, etc.. it seems there should be DoubleConverterTag,
FloatConverterTag, etc.. but i can not find any converter/validator
tags inside my jar file... looked into nightly jars, but no success... does
anybody know what's wrong? why those converter tags not in jar? if i'm
looking at wrong path, somebody please direct me to the correct jar/path?

thanks in advance,

hasan..