Hi Hermod,

I will try this. I have another question regards to the mask - Is it
possible to display different message for each mask validation?  Is there a
way I can pass the message to each of the mask validation?

For example - For this validation I may like to display "Only Alpha chars
are allowed"
                  <val:commonsValidator type="mask" arg="Company Name"
server="true"
                       client="false">
                       <val:validatorVar name="mask" value="#'{bu.ALPHAONLY}'"
/>
                   </val:commonsValidator>

and for this validation I may want to display - "Only numbers are allowed"
                  <val:commonsValidator type="mask" arg="Salary"
server="true"
                       client="false">
                       <val:validatorVar name="mask" value="#'{bu.INTONLY}'"
/>
                   </val:commonsValidator>

Thanks,
Sanjay

Hi

Haven't had a look at the code yet, but could you try:  <val:validatorVar
name="mask" value="#{globalmask['name']}" />

Hermod