Fra: Brad Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 24. mars 2007 15:36
Til: user@shale.apache.org
Emne: URLs and backing beans

I have an application which needs to handle urls that have the following
patterns:

http://localhost:8080/myapp/projects/office1

http://localhost:8080/myapp/projects/office2

http://localhost:8080/myapp/projects/office2/subofficeA

Conceptually I would like the request to be routed to a single backing
bean called Projects that would use the URL content after ../projects/..
to determine what the response should be.

Are there features in Shale which would make this possible? Is this
where the Application Manager would come into play?

Thank you,

Brad