Fra: John Carlson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 11. april 2007 23:00
Til: user@shale.apache.org
Emne: Re: stack traces from shale-clay-usecases

I tried renaming the taglib.tld's without success.  I'm using Eclipse for my
IDE, but I'm just trying to deploy the out of the box war, and when I click
on the links, I get exceptions.

I just tried with the 4/11 snapshot.  No luck.  Can the war be used, or must
I do a complete build?  I
did rebuild core and validator with maven, and verified that the taglibs
were renamed.

Could there be something with having both 1.0.4 and 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT jars in
the WEB-INF/lib folder?

John

>From [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Gary VanMatre)
Subject Re: stack traces from shale-clay-usecases
Date Sat, 03 Feb 2007 05:10:58 GMT

I was able to run the shale-clay-usecases in 10g (10.1.3.1.1) from
JDeveloper Studio 10.1.3.2
but I had to make a few minor changes.

For some reason, JDeveloper doesn't like that the shale-core and
shale-validator jars have
TLD files with the name "taglib.tld"? I renamed the TLD's and
it was happy?

I pulled down the trinidad maven plugin to build the JDeveloper project
file and ran from
the IDE.  I had to include the "JSP Runtime" libraries
too.

I'm not sure if that's what you are seeing? It's weird that
"taglib.tld" trips it up?

Gary

I got a couple of stacktraces from the shale-clay-usecases using OC4J
10.1.3.1 (supposedly
supports J2EE 1.4).  I deployed the shale-clay-usecases.war and
tried to use the rolodex use
cases.  None of the rolodex cases work, although the first use case
page does work.