Yeah did saw it after writing the mail.
However - the updateActionListener is working - but not the way i
expect.

I am using a bean named "edit" with Springs Webflow, bean is stored in
flow Scope.

Using the updateActionListener, the bean where the setter gets called
with the correct value is not the instance, which is used by my flow
(debugged this, the beans are not at the same "memory place").
Confusing.

I only got an example for jsf 1.2 setPropertyActionListener
http://forum.springframework.org/showthread.php?t=37504 .

Thought it should work with updateActionListener too.
Don't know where things break - will investigate this a little bit.
Could it be so hard to got some "master-detail" design with JSF+SWF?

Maybe - as i am trying to tie different things together (Clay, Tomahawk
and SWF) i can t say which one i can blame - maybe you have some thought
about it?

Torsten