Hi Hermod,

Unless I`m mistaken we are using Cagatay Civici
http://www.jroller.com/page/cagataycivici?entry=acegi_jsf_components_hit_the
jsf component

Note the componentType="net.sf.jsfcomp.acegijsf.Authorize"

We`re just using it from within clay?

I`ll raise a bug.

Thanks

Darran White
Senior Developer

Mobile:  +44 (0) 7795577076
Skype:   darran.white    Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.opsera.com

Opsera Limited | Unit 69 Suttons Business Park
Reading | Berkshire | RG6 1AZ | UK

This e-mail is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) above and
may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you receive
this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the
sender at the phone number above, do not copy this message, do not disclose its
contents to anyone, and delete this e-mail message from your computer. Although
Opsera routinely screens for viruses, addressees should scan this e-mail and
any attachments for viruses. Opsera makes no representation or warranty as to
the absence of viruses in this e-mail or any attachments.