Hi,

I just transitioned my projects over to use Maven. All works quite well and
I'm happy. However, I have a Clay form <form jsfid="form" action="*"
allowbody="true"> in which all links end up coming back to the page the form
resides on. When I change to use jsfid="s:form", all works fine. Can this be
due to a missing Maven dependency on the core JSF jar? I used the
maven-myfaces-archetype to generate the project and thought that should
setup the dependencies properly. Or could it be due to the clay config
files?

Does anyone have a clue what might cause this behaviour?

Thanks,
Joost