Frankly is becoming difficult for us novice to master, is there any way we can
just stick to one tool, one framework that we would be able to acomplish
everything in the java ee stack?

"Kito D. Mann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Hello everyone,

If you haven't checked out JSF Central recently, you may want to read one of
our recent exclusive articles:

Designing User Interfaces with JSF, Dreamweaver, and the JSFToolbox
(http://www.jsfcentral.com/articles/dreamweaver.html)

Learn how to use JSFToolbox for Dreamweaver, a Web development tool that
connects these two disciplines and promotes synergy between UI design and
Java development teams.

==

Interview with Craig McClanahan
(http://www.jsfcentral.com/articles/mcclanahan-05-05.html)

Craig McClanahan, Sun's Web 2.0 Architect for its Java Tools division and
lead for Apache's Shale project, talks about JSF, Shale, development tools,
and dynamic languages.

==

JBoss: The JavaServer Faces Powerhouse?
(http://www.jsfcentral.com/editorial/jboss_powerhouse.html)

JSFCentral editor-in-chief Kito D. Mann discusses JBoss and their
involvement in the JavaServer Faces community.

Stay tuned for more new articles, including In the Trenches case studies.

Kito D. Mann - Author, JavaServer Faces in Action
http://www.virtua.com - JSF/Java EE consulting, training, and mentoring
http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces FAQ, news, and info
phone: +1 203-653-2989
fax: +1 203-653-2988

* Sign up for the JSF Central newsletter!
http://oi.vresp.com/?fid=ac048d0e17 *