On 6/28/07, Paul Spencer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am having an issued when users click links that are not known to the
SCXML dialog.  When this occurs an exception from
ShaleApplicationFilter.doFilter() is thrown. The links are part of the
page's headers, footer, and navigation bar.  The expected behavior when
the user click one of the links, like "Home", is the dialog will be
closed and the desired page will be displayed.

How do I support links that are outside the dialog without adding each
possible link to each dialog?

<snip/>

I suspect this will be relevant to both implementations. By design, it
helps to think of a dialog as a complete model. However, I think we
have talked about bits like headers, footers and navigation bars some
time ago, and one of the things that could be done is to wire each
"outside" link to an action that checks whether there is an active
DialogContext and stop()s it, if there is one.

See bottom of this page for some documentation on terminating dialogs:

http://shale.apache.org/shale-dialog/index.html (v1.1.0-SNAP)

-Rahul

Paul Spencer