> Our project currently using JSF RI 1.2, facelets 1.1.11, trinidad 1.0.1.
and
> spring2.
>
> I've just added shale-core (for ViewController) into our project.

What version of Shale are you using?  From version 1.0.4 (the current
on) onwards, the ViewController stuff is in shale-view-xxx.jar, not
shale-core-xxx.jar.

Yes, you're right.
I'm using shale-view and shale-core.

I'm also try to add shale-tiger, however, once shale-tiger are added.

> Spring's integration stop working. We're currently using
> org.springframework.web.jsf.DelegatingVariableResolver
>
> To inject spring bean into normal JSF backing bean.
>
> Is it a legitimate use case for mixing spring2, jsf-ri and shale-tiger
> together?

It should indeed by a legitimate use case.  I suspect there might be
something going on with the order that the resolvers are loaded ...
will need to do some investigation to figure that out.

You mean, shale-tiger also providing a resolvers.
The order of shale-resolver and spring resolver is not correct?
What should I do to help finding out the cause?

Thanks and regards,
Zarick