Can you describe your use case a bit more? I'm not 100% sure what you mean
by "Shiro embedded into Jena into Keycloak"

If you just need to validate a JWT passed as a bearer token (i.e. an
`Authorization` header with the `Bearer` prefix), you can do that.
Here is an example I created for Okta (you would have to replace the JWT
parsing logic to fit your own use case)
https://github.com/oktadev/okta-shiro-plugin/blob/1f22f79d2fdb36551e98fc7afd946c43e018c777/core/src/main/java/com/okta/shiro/realm/OktaResourceServerRealm.java
https://github.com/oktadev/okta-shiro-plugin/blob/1f22f79d2fdb36551e98fc7afd946c43e018c777/examples/jaxrs/src/main/resources/shiro.ini