Hi,

Most of the dependencies are linked to Shiro-core, this is why we didn't add exclusion on this one:

https://github.com/apache/shiro/blob/36cad481dd1f58f7f0263981d7f4a61dd39dbd8c/bom/pom.xml#L36

For the shiro-lang javax dependencies, it's not normal, we missed it (issue and PR are welcome).

About the jakarta move, we are discussing about it and the next major release will bring it without jakarta classifier.

regards,

François