On 06/03/2014 18:08, Mayur Rustagi wrote:

export JAVA_OPTS="$JAVA_OPTS -Dhttp.proxyHost=yourserver
-Dhttp.proxyPort=8080 -Dhttp.proxyUser=username
-Dhttp.proxyPassword=password"

I had exactly the same problem and tried the above, it worked for some of the components but the problem was that stuff that was pulled in from git failed because some of the URLs in in the Spark wad are git:// ones and not http:// ones. To get git to play nice through a HTTP proxy I had to add the following to my .gitconfig:

[http]
        proxy = http://yourserver:8080
[url "https://github.com/";]
        insteadOf = git://github.com/

So you'll probably need to do that in addition to Mayur's suggestion.

--
Alan Burlison