Yeah.. The http_proxy is set up.. and so is https_proxy..
Basically, my maven projects, git pulls etc everything is working fine..
except this.

Here is another question which might help me to bypass this issue....
If I create a jar using eclipse... how do i run that jar in code. Like in
hadoop, I create a jar and then that jar like hadoop jar jar_name
Earlier what i was trying to do was basically, write a code inside
spark_examples directory.. do a new sbt build and create new jars.. and use
run_examples script to run my code.. But since sbt assembly is having
connection issue maybe someone can help me with how to build jars and
deploy code on spark (not using spark shell)
Thanks